- On 06/02/2019
- In Places to visit
- Tags: Basara Hotel Online Booking, basara saraswathi temple, Basara Saraswathi Temple Accommodation, Basara Saraswathi Temple Address, Basara Saraswathi Temple Darshan Timing, Basara Saraswathi Temple Timings, Basara Saraswathi Temple TTD Guest House, haritha hotel basara, saraswathi temple basara
Sri Gnana Saraswathi Devasthanam Basara
Gnana Saraswathi Temple is a Hindu temple of Goddess Saraswathi situated on the banks of Godavari river in Basara, Telangana. It is the most famous Saraswathi temple in India. Saraswathi is the Hindu Goddess of knowledge and learning. Devotees bring their children before they start formal education to the temple for the leaning ceremony called Akshara Abhyasam.
The children perform the ritual by the exercise of letters and devote books, pens, pencils, notebooks to the Goddess of Knowledge. Special poojas and occasions are held at the temple during Maha Shivratri, beginning 15 days before and ending 3 days after the festival. Dasara is celebrated for 10 days at the temple. Vasanth Panchami is widely celebrated in Basara Saraswathi Temple.
Basara Saraswathi Temple Festivals 2019 (Utsavam)
- Magha Suddha Panchami
- Vasantha Panchami
- Goddess Saraswati Janma Nakshatra
- Navratri Utsavam for 10 days
- Vyasa Pournami (Guru Pournami)
- Maha Shivratri
Basara Saraswathi Temple Timings 2019
Open All Days Of the Week
Timing: 3:30 AM to 8:30 PM
Note: Timing may vary on Festivals and Special Days. Please Visit the Official Basara Saraswathi Temple Site.
Basara Saraswathi Temple Darshan Timing with Ticket
- Nijaroopa Darshan: 4:30 AM to 5:30 AM (Cost: 100Rs per person)
- Sarva Darshan/Seegra Darshan: 7:30 AM to 12:30 PM (Cost: 100Rs per person)
- Sarva Darshan/Seegra Darshan: 2:00 PM to 8:30 PM (Cost: 100Rs per person)
Basara Saraswathi Temple Accommodation
There are many options available for Basara Saraswathi Temple accommodation. There are few hotels near Basara Saraswathi temple. You can find accommodation at Basara Saraswathi temple Haritha Hotel. In season it is hard to find any cottages or hotels in Basara near Saraswathi temple. You can book cottages and hotels at nearstay.com at the lowest price.
Nearstay offers Basara Saraswathi Temple accommodation online booking at cheapest rate for cottages, rooms, and hotels.
How to reach Basara Saraswathi Temple
- Basara Saraswathi Temple By Air: The nearest airport is in Hyderabad which is 259KM away.
- Basara Saraswathi Temple By Train: The nearest station is at Basara which is 2KM away from the Saraswathi Temple and at Nizamabad which is 30KM away from Saraswathi Temple.
- Basara Saraswathi Temple By Bus: The direct bus is available from MGBS Hyderabad.
Basara Hotel Online Booking Price
- Basara Cottages: 1500/Night (1 Adult)
NOTE: Price may vary during seasonal events.
Basara Hotel online booking and Basara rooms online booking is available on nearstay.com
You can book a room online in Basara near Saraswathi temple to make an advanced arrangement of your stay in Basara.
Basara Saraswathi Temple TTD Guest House Booking Online
- Non-AC Rooms – 200RS/Person
- AC Rooms – 500RS/Person
Note: During Vasanth Panchami guest house may get fully booked. You can always book online Basara Saraswati Temple rooms at nearstay.com
Basara Saraswathi Temple Address
Sri Gnana Saraswathi Devsthanam,
Basara village, Mudhole Mandal, Nirmal District, Telangana.
Contact: 094411 29737